Ways to Give
We are collecting now for our winter emergency bags. We send out shelf stable food so our clients have something to eat when we close due to bad weather. Stop by the office and pick up a bag with a list, use the list below to purchase items and drop them off in grocery bags or just buy items on the list that you would like to donate (we always need soup and crackers).
EMERGENCY BAG (E-BAG) CONTENTS
Please choose single-serving size with easy open containers and LOW SODIUM and LOW SUGAR.
- Low Sodium Soups or Stews
- Meat – tuna, chicken, salmon in cans or pouches
- Peanut Butter – 16 oz or smaller
- Jars or Cans of Unsalted Nuts
FRUIT – 4 or 6 single serving packs of fruit cups:
- Fruit in fruit juice (mandarin oranges, pears, peaches, mixed, etc.) cans or fruit cups
- Dried fruits (banana, cherries, apricots, raisins, etc.)
VEGETABLE – 4 or 6 single serving cups that are Low Sodium or No Salt Added:
- Green beans
Choose from any of theses:
- Box of Saltine or Ritz crackers
- Box of Graham crackers
- Granola bars
- Protein or cereal bars
FRUIT JUICE & MILK – One Box – 6 or 12 cartons in single-serving sizes
100% FRUIT JUICE
Shelf stable Milk cartons (not canned milk)
NO CANDY OR COOKIES PLEASE
Expiration dates should be any time after July 2024
Donations can be dropped off at our office in Crofton Plaza, Monday – Friday 8 AM – 1 PM.